With powerful magnification and large objectives, Nikon‘s black 16×50 Aculon A211 Binoculars are an ideal device for hunters, birders, and outdoor enthusiasts who require an optic that delivers detailed high-resolution, long-range observations.
The enhanced light-gathering ability offered by the 50mm objectives helps to ensure views remain bright and clear when observing subjects at extreme long range, even under heavy cloud cover or dim light conditions, allowing users to clearly resolve objects or game and make clear identification. Anti-reflection multi-coated aspherical lenses, made with environmentally friendly Eco-Glass elements, complement the BAK4 Porro prism light path to deliver high-contrast images with enhanced depth of field without edge distortion, as well as accurate color fidelity. Despite their 16x magnification, this version of the A211 has a wide angle of view that helps to offset the dimming of the view and appearance of visible hand shake that are common with high-power optics such as this, while presenting the user with an immersive observational experience.
The Aculon’s sculpted rubber-armored housing is designed to fit naturally into the observer’s hand and provide secure non-slip handling. They are offered here in a subdued black color. Fold-down rubber eyecups and a comfortable eye relief enable easy viewing without eye fatigue, especially during long observation sessions. For those who might experience arm fatigue or visible hand shake from holding a high-power, large-objective optic, the binoculars can be tripod mounted using the included adapter. The combination of image quality and user-friendly design makes the 16×50 Aculon A211 a natural option for long-range glassing in even the most challenging light.
- Powerful 16x magnification allows for highly detailed observations of distant subjects
- Large 50mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability to ensure distant views remain bright and sharp for better resolution, even in challenging light conditions
- Traditional Porro prism light path produces a rich depth of field, allowing the user to discern the relative distances between objects being viewed
- High refractive index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberration to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity, and improve contrast and image brightness
- Wide 61° apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of visible hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics such as this
- 220-foot field of view at 1000 yards