With their powerful magnification and large objectives, Nikon‘s black 10×50 Aculon A211 Binoculars are an ideal device for hunters, birders, and outdoor enthusiasts who require an optic that delivers the capability of making detailed observations of distant subjects from dawn to dusk.
The enhanced light-gathering ability offered by the 50mm objectives helps to ensure bright and clear views, even in challenging situations like at dawn or dusk, or when peering into dense underbrush. Anti-reflection multi-coated aspherical lenses, made with environmentally friendly Eco-Glass elements, complement the BAK4 Porro prism light path to deliver high-contrast images with enhanced depth of field without edge distortion, and accurate color fidelity. Despite their 10x magnification, this version of the A211 has a wide 60° angle of view that helps to offset the appearance of visible hand shake that is common with high-power optics such as this, while presenting the user with spacious views.
The Aculon’s sculpted rubber-armored housing is designed to fit naturally into the observer’s hand and provide a secure non-slip handling and is offered here in a subdued black color. Twist-up rubber eyecups and a comfortable eye relief enable easy viewing without eye fatigue, especially during long observation sessions. For those who might experience arm fatigue or visible hand shake from holding a high-power/large objective optic such as this, the binoculars can be tripod mounted using an optional tripod adapter. The combination of image quality and user-friendly design makes the 10×50 Aculon A211 a natural option for long-range glassing in even the most challenging light conditions.
- Powerful 10x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant subjects
- Large 50mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability for bright and clear images, even challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk
- Traditional Porro prism light path produces a rich depth of field, allowing the user to discern the relative distances between objects in the view
- High refractive index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberration to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- Wide 60° apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of visible hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics such as this
- 341-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Large slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves
- Right-eye dioptric correction compensates for individual user’s optical prescription for clearer and sharper views
- 56-72mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Twist-up click-stop rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use with reduced vibration and arm fatigue
- 11.8mm eye relief allows easy viewing without eye fatigue, especially during long observation sessions
- 5.0mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light for a full and complete view without vignetting