With powerful magnification and large objectives, Nikon‘s black 12×50 Aculon A211 Binoculars are an ideal device for hunters, birders, and outdoor enthusiasts who require an optic that delivers the capability of making long-range observations in even the most challenging light conditions.
The enhanced light-gathering ability offered by the 50mm objectives helps to ensure bright and clear views at dawn and dusk, or when peering into dense underbrush. Anti-reflection multi-coated aspherical lenses, made with environmentally friendly Eco-Glass elements, complement the BAK4 Porro prism light path to deliver high-contrast images with enhanced depth of field without edge distortion, as well as accurate color fidelity. Despite its 12x powerful magnification, this version of the A211 has a wide angle of view that helps to offset the appearance of visible hand shake that is common with high-power optics such as this, while presenting the user with spacious views.
The Aculon’s sculpted rubber-armored housing is designed to fit naturally into the observer’s hand and provide secure non-slip handling. They are offered here in a subdued black color. Twist-up rubber eyecups and a comfortable eye relief enable easy viewing without eye fatigue, especially during long observation sessions. For those who might experience arm fatigue or visible hand shake from holding a high-power/large-objective optic, the binoculars can be tripod mounted using an optional adapter. The combination of image quality and user-friendly design makes the 12×50 Aculon A211 a natural option for long-range glassing in even the most challenging light.
- Powerful 12x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant subjects
- Large 50mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability for bright and clear images, even in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk
- Traditional Porro prism light path produces a rich depth of field, allowing the user to discern the relative distances between objects being viewed
- High refractive index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberration to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- Wide apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of visible hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics such as this
- 272-foot field of view at 1000 yards